- The FIFA Women's World Cup™ Original Trophy has left its display case in our permanent exhibition, to travel to France ahead of the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.
- To coincide with the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich is holding a special exhibition. “Heroes: Centuries of Women’s Football” opens on 7 June, the day of the tournament’s opening match, and will run until 28 July. Opening times will be 10:00 to 18:00 from Tuesday to Sunday, and entry will be free.
- 19 May 2019
To celebrate International Museum Day, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich invites you to special experience on Sunday, May 19, 2019 between 10:00am and 6:00pm (our regular opening hours).
- After its Official Trophy Tour, the FIFA Women's World Cup™ Original Trophy is back in Zurich and on display in our permanent exhibition.
Our exhibition will be open for visits this coming Wednesday from 10 am – 6 pm.
- VisitSpecial opening hours and exciting activities for families and children
- See the most recognisable trophy in world sport up close like never before with our new interactive story.
- Take an interactive tour through the award winners from all seven editions of the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Discover some of the highlights of the permanent exhibition at the FIFA World Football Museum.