After being held aloft by the new World Champions in Moscow, The FIFA World Cup™ Trophy has returned to its home in the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich.
- NewsDuring the 2018 FIFA World Cup™, we are offering free entry to the Museum to anyone who arrives in a national team's shirt.
- NewsFor the duration of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, the Hyundai Motorstudio on New Arbat Avenue in Moscow will host a major exhibition staged by the FIFA World Football Museum.
- NewsThe home of footballing history has unveiled its cultural programme for the 2018 FIFA World Cup™. During the finals in Russia, the Event Hall of the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich will be transformed into the "Living Room".
- NewsThe FIFA World Football Museum will also be open on Whit Sunday, 20 May 2018, and Whit Monday, 21 May 2018, between 10am and 6pm.
- EventsThe FIFA World Football Museum invites you to a special occasion on Tuesday, 15 May 2018. Experience first hand how two 1990 FIFA World Cup winners go on a tour through the exhibition of the home of football history.
- See the most recognisable trophy in world sport up close like never before with our new interactive story.
- Take an interactive tour through the award winners from all seven editions of the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Discover some of the highlights of the permanent exhibition at the FIFA World Football Museum.