- The FIFA Women's World Cup™ Original Trophy has left its display case in our permanent exhibition, to travel to France ahead of the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.
- To coincide with the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich is holding a special exhibition. “Heroes: Centuries of Women’s Football” opens on 7 June, the day of the tournament’s opening match, and will run until 28 July. Opening times will be 10:00 to 18:00 from Tuesday to Sunday, and entry will be free.
- 19 May 2019
To celebrate International Museum Day, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich invites you to special experience on Sunday, May 19, 2019 between 10:00am and 6:00pm (our regular opening hours).
- After its Official Trophy Tour, the FIFA Women's World Cup™ Original Trophy is back in Zurich and on display in our permanent exhibition.
Our exhibition will be open for visits this coming Wednesday from 10 am – 6 pm.
- VisitSpecial opening hours and exciting activities for families and children
- VisitEnjoy a one-hour guided tour of our exhibition every Sunday at 11 am.
- VisitThe FIFA World Football Museum will have new opening hours as of 1 April 2019.
- Football CinemaAs part of its cultural programme, the FIFA World Football Museum invites for the next edition of "Football Cinema" on Wednesday, 6 March 2019, at 7.30pm.
- NewsThe FIFA Women's World Cup™ Original Trophy is going on an adventure. In the meantime, visitors to the FIFA World Football Museum will have the opportunity to see the FIFA Women's World Cup™ Winner's Trophy.