- Terms & Conditions
The one prize winner of the Contest shall be entitled to receive an Eden Hazard Official FIFA World Cup Back Signed Belgium 2018 Home Shirt.
- NewsFrom Tuesday 2 October 2018, the Original Trophy will be on show again at the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich.
- EventsThe FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich will host over 40 events and a pop-up exhibition on the theme of "Beyond the 90 minutes" in October, November and December.
- Cultural ProgrammeIn association with the "11mm International Football Film Festival Berlin" we are delighted to bring “Men In The Arena” to the FIFA World Football Museum.
- Pop-up exhibitionFrom 2 – 21 October 2018, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich invites you to a pop-up exhibition featuring the latest exhibits from Russia 2018. Entry is free.
- Cultural ProgrammeAs part of its cultural programme, from 7-8 pm on 8 November 2018, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich invites you on a comedy guided tour around its permanent exhibition alongside a famous stand-up comedian.
- ANPFIFF! The FIFA Museum TalkAs part of its cultural programme, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich is pleased to invite you to the next edition of its popular round of talks called ANPFIFF, on Wednesday 5 December 2018, from 7.30 – 8.30 pm, featuring personalities from the world of football.
- Cultural ProgrammeWhat does it take to enjoy a great footballing career? On Saturday 27 October 2018 from 11 am–12.30 pm, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich is hosting a workshop aimed at children and families.
- Cultural Programme
With the holiday season just around the corner, the FIFA World Football Museum in Zurich is pleased to invite you to a number of activities for children and families. All will be under a teacher’s supervision, at the Football Laboratory - to help you make the most of the run-up to Christmas.
- Cultural ProgrammeIn conjunction with the "11mm International Football Film Festival Berlin", the FIFA World Football Museum is proud to share “Crazy for Football”, an inspirational documentary in which patients become players.